View Single Post
Old 2004-06-11, 21:07   Link #2
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

yes cleavage yes, chopper is too innocent, or else he'd peek up her skirt like i would o_o

and the galley guy is almost a lock to be the new member. we've speculated for a while now without substance but this time oda really kind of makes it obvious, he introduces the new character, then deliberately show us the power of the new character(speed + i dont know, hard feet? he landed on a roof unscathed while jumping from a tower down.....i dont even think sanji and zoro could do that), it's like oda is trying to say: "look guys, this guy can fight, he's got some sort of super power in his speed, and he's a shipwright"...i think its fairly obvious. plus he's the guy whos going to fix goingmerry as 325 shows, so he'll be doing more fixing as a future member

* a dissapointing thing is that it looks like we wont have a logia fruit user afterall. the new guy has some sort of paramecia fruit power associated with his speed i think...the straw hats could really use a logia fruit user, i mean ao kiji, ace, smoker, crocodile, eneru, all those guys could beat anyone not named luffy in the crew, (even robin)

Last edited by bobofet; 2004-06-11 at 21:35.