View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 18:39   Link #129
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Let's get a couple things straight here since some people are ignoring them.

1. The Federation top command abandoned the expedition and written them off as they all died.

2. Some survived and created what would be known as Vagan.

3. Sometime down the road Ezcelant came across some data from the EXA and started creating the Vagan MS which we have seen is like an F-22 Fighter fighting against a Biplane.

4. Ezcelant also started infilitrating the Federation at the same time and according to Flit he was able to blackmail the Prime Minister whose family was involved in writing off the Vagans in the first place. This allowed him to infilitrate more deeply into the Federation which we have seen is quite extensive.

5. The Vagans were also able to deploy a strong army in a hidden base and so forth.

6. The Vagans are able to deploy a massive weapon of mass destruction right in front of one of Earth's most powerful defenses.

7. The Vagans can hide an army of giant robots in major cities and next to bases.

So I really don't see how it is impossible for the Vagans to come back in large numbers. They are already capable of doing it with massive military forces and weapons of mass destruction and have extensive infilitration capabilities.

A reasonable and logical way of handling it would've been to decapitate the Federation early on, throwing it into chaos, and then take over from the inside rather than just declaring war. That's part of the problem I see with the Vagan.

With Ezcelant, it's not about just revenge apparently it's about testing the Earthlings who the majority had no idea what had happened to the Vagans in the first place.

I don't see how a kid living in Washington for example could be critized as a jackass and evil person who deserves to be tested in a life and death situation by a kid who grew up in Iraq and lived through the various wars there when he's probably not even aware of it in the first place.

And for a group of people that are dying, they awfully have a lot of patience and manpower. It's just weird....

Regardless though it took only 3 Vagan suits back then to decimate an entire colony plus its garrison.
Then we wouldn't have a story now would we :P

AGE is poorly written, that's a fact we gotta live with.