View Single Post
Old 2013-08-20, 10:12   Link #228
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Did you meet this baby?

So far I've played the Elf, Sorc, Amazon and Fighter, I must say the one that give me the easiest time is the Elf. She's just so strong with the Fire coating arrow, and fast even with all those charging time.
Yeah.... I thought that Killer Rabbit is a bonus boss or something. Totally did not expect it to turn up in one of the Path B.

So when a bunny suddenly dropped from the sky, it caught me by surprise and I thought it is a NPC and go near it... then my party start dying and I was like "Holy Crap!"

I find Fighter simple to use but by the time I attempt a Fighter, I had gotten used to the Elf (somewhat).

Here is a tip for those who did not know:

>Magma glow red before releasing Magma wave.

>Rabbit show blue demonic aura: STOP STABBY AND GET THE HELL AWAY. (Spine Breaker is a one-hit kill).

If fight go too long:
Against Demonic Rabbit: Northern Knight (like that film) appear to help you. Result is just portrayed as the film too (many knight died that day....T_T). Good news is: they give you lots of hand grenade/bomb, sadly none is holy.

Against the gate: Reinforcement has arrive and fire a salvo of fireball at the gate (breaking it)

Medusa get away if you fail to defeat it the first time.

Elf-related stuff:

Elf can slow her fall by charging her arrows (not event, normal battle).

Shooting at enemies while in mid-air instead of shooting downwards:
1. Jump
2. hold Direction < or >
3. Shoot.

How to create a pillar of Fire/poison (DOT damage in an area): I just found out that this is the more efficient way of using of your coating (save the coating) rather than just firing it like normal arrow. But it take practice to use the pillars effectively.

1. Coat the arrow with fire or Poison.
2. charge
3. point upward
4. Release

Alternative:
1. Coat the arrow with fire or Poison.
2. Jump
3. Charge while in mid-air
4. Release

Need checking:
Elemental Lore:
> Whirlwind (default)
> Spinning Ice thing (near an Ice pillar or near a mage using ice magic)
> Fireball (near fire source or on fire)
> Whirlpool (in water, can Hit underwater fish I think)
> Water spear (when you are near the shore rather than in water or near a geyser.