View Single Post
Old 2008-09-24, 15:24   Link #45
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
agreed. I think Tabitha is the kind that would turn her back to the world for the sake of Saito... Even though Louise might do the same, she just cant bring herself to be honest for once and that is really annoying. But since Saito is somekind of "masochist" i guess it is alright

About this last episode of the third season... the episode itself was ok and of an expected level (no originality in the script, plot holes everywhere and no major happenings). After three seasons they still cant make a good closure and it feels as if their inspiration ended the moment the first season ended and they are using the name of the series to make some moeny only.

And now my overall impression on this third season is much worse. The whole story was confusing and things randomly poped up with lack of explanation. Also the relationship between characters, specially louise and saito, didnt change at all maked things even more boring.

As someone said in the first page, i just hope that a fourth season wont come out.

It sometimes make we wonder, what would happen if we had a Charlotte/Tabitha with a proper life (still going to Tristain, if her mother was sane and father as ? not killed)?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.