View Single Post
Old 2011-03-31, 09:39   Link #6173
mithrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
Well since they adapt DVMC next and still have ASBM and some sidestories left i guess it will be 19-20 books all in all.

I recently started reading the Sigma fan translations. Today they released the final chapter of the ninth book. Its awesome. Especially the adaption of continuing on my own. If the book is as intense as the Manga it might be one of the Best novels i will ever read.

Still while on my trip in singapore i bought the english translations of sigma 1-4 ... THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME

I had a chance to comare them to the japanese counterparts and the quality is just as brilliant ... only in english. So now my FMP Nerd Status was raised by at least 9000...

In my current state i keep telling myself that there will never be a next season, just for not wasting any more hope. Sigma is visually impressive and just what i expect from the next season ... you should srsly give the manga translations a try if you havent already. so far every month the publish 2 new chapters (each book has 4-5)

nuff said

Where do you get these english fan-translation of Sigma from?
mithrill is offline   Reply With Quote