View Single Post
Old 2008-04-08, 15:50   Link #191
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

^ So far the Sonozaki Futagotachi have translated the days 1-5 as well as day 9 (there are no day 6, 7, or 8) of Onikakushi. There are 15 days in Onikakushi.

What you need to know is that there are three games in the Higurashi series. The first one is simply called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, the second one is called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, and the third one, which is more or less a fandisk, is called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei. The first game has four arcs in it, and the first one of these four arcs is called Onikakushi-hen. Then come Watanagashi-hen, Tatarigoroshi-hen, and Himatsubushi-hen. The second game has four arcs as well, and the third one has three side stories.

And I completely agree, the Sonozaki Futagotachi are doing an excellent job
Too bad I can't play the rest of what they translated so far (I didn't get a chance to play day 4, day 5, and day 9 unfortunately, because I'm waiting for my new computer, which will have XP. Yeah, I still have 98 . And I can't play on my dad's computer anymore since I messed up his mail box by setting his computer to japanese the last time I played, for an unknown reason ). You guys are doing an amazing job, and I wanted to show you my support