View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 11:58   Link #316
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Why no love for Judith's Gambler outfit? I feel it's the best one myself. The Maid is nice but if the game isn't gonna reward me with panty shots what's the point? D:
Spoiler for Contains plot spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori
I only missed a few stuffs for this game, since quite a few of them lasts all the way 'till the end of the game. Only really completely missed Judy's spear and the giganto quest first time around.

75 hours doesn't sound all that long, really, took me 95 hours on first playthrough, and I know others that gone into 100's for their first. >_>
I missed the giganto one too. According to the guide that I now own, one of them is just a random spawn in some far-off corner of the map, I still have never found him. Of course I never trust those guides to be completely accurate anyway, this one warns that the Brutic (think that's his name) giganto in the forest before Myorzo is extremely powerful, yet I defeated him while way underleveled by just spam attacking him; he was staggered or stunned almost the whole fight. Then again I guess nothing on normal is technically all that hard.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote