View Single Post
Old 2004-12-13, 22:37   Link #41
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Yes I agree. Chidori on the other hand would be a bit more difficult for Neji. Chidori requires both a high speed body for the body activation ability (heightened flesh) that Kakashi says is neccessary for the jutsu and you must use the bulk of your chakra in one shot. Thats why Naruto could not do Chidori. Since Sasuke can only do the jutsu twice before his chakra is spent it takes an incredible amount of chakra to do such a jutsu, nearly half of his reserves a piece. Kakashi uses 1/4 of his chakra per Chidori. Altough Jiraiya and Naruto certainly have large chakra pools Naruto is still just a kid and I don't think he has much more capacity than Sasuke and Neji, certainly more but now by leaps and bounds.
Rasengan is definitely a jutsu that requires a minimal amount of energy with precise control that becomes a devastating jutsu when complete. If it weren't for the fact that Chidori utilizes sharingan to make it a complete jutsu I'd say that Rasengan was the superior jutsu as you can do it over and over again.
I agree with the statement about Neji almost having the amount of Chakra as Naruto does. I am totally not sure how the Kaiten compares to Rasengan in Chakra drain but its enough Chakra control to prevent the enemys attack from hitting Neji and then using this Chakra from the entire body to parry and knock back the enemy. And its not like Neji does this once, he does it four times against Naruto. Now maybe this totally doesn't equal the amount that Rasengan uses but to expel that much chakra from Nejis body more than once in that fight against Naruto shows that Neji definetly has a good amount of Chakra and stamina.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote