View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 10:32   Link #2907
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monir
How about Obama grows a pair of balls now that he is elected and finally addresses issues like gun control or global warming? If it takes lighting a match under hot powder keg, so be it. Not doing anything out of fear of some people just don't bode well with me. How about folks like yourself try to find a solution where you don't lose your guns, and at the same time find a way to ease out the gun violence? It's should not be one or the other. It needs to be in the middle.

For sometimes I've been contemplating creating a thread where we pile our list of mass shooting in US every time it happens. .....
If Obama is going to address gun violence he can first address his own contribution to it via "Fast and Furious."

That said, if Obama does what you're asking Monir, the violence will make mass shootings look tame in comparison.
I don't think you've ever had the pleasure of meeting the kinds of people I'm talking about.
Any attempt by Obama to ban anything firearm related is going to be met by a total violation of those laws (i.e. manufacture without license) and instant violence against any law enforcement officer which attempts to enforce such bans/laws.
People will not tolerate another 1994 style AWB or anything else for that matter.
This isn't a joke or an empty threat, it is very real and the local police know this.
Most have said if Obama calls for confiscation, they will be calling in sick that day.

Last edited by monir; 2012-11-08 at 10:38. Reason: Portion of post removed. See James' post above