View Single Post
Old 2006-12-09, 05:42   Link #33
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldorin View Post
I don't think his main purpose is to make Itachi his enemy.

The 3rd MS user left Sasuke alive. He could easily threaten to kill Sasuke to force Itachi to do his bidding. Itachi doesn't seem too enthusiastic about doing his job anyway. He uses non-lethal techniques to subdue his opponent. I think he could have killed Kakashi with the Tsukuyomi but he didn't. Doesn't seem like a mass-murderer to me. Furthermore, his reasoning of killing the clan to test his strength sounds really really weak. It indicates arrogance. But yet, when he met Kurenai and Asuma, he was very respectful. If he really is so arrogant, why work for the Akatsuki leader? Why not kill him to prove that he is the strongest?

The only situation when Itachi gets really emotional and serious is when dealing with Sasuke. I think that he really wants Sasuke to get alot stronger. He realises that if Konoha can't stop the Uchiha clan from being murdered, then there is no point in Sasuke relying on Konoha to protect him. The only person that can defend Sasuke from the 3rd user is Sasuke himself.

There is definitely something fishy with the Uchiha clan. The Kyuubi mentioned that the Sharingan is cursed and the clan has a secret meeting place. So the origins of the Uchiha clan might be something sinister. The clan has evil roots, yet I think they moved away from it over the years. But, there are probably factions among the clan that want to return back to that evil roots.

true, i do believe that itachi klling the whole clan to test himself aint true. there's something more.. ive had this feeling right from the start that the naruto story started out...
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote