View Single Post
Old 2011-03-20, 13:16   Link #64
BlackSaba
Black Man

Location: In a house on a street with a lot of cars passing by =D
Is Core Theory.

In relation, the is core is indeed a black box. So a little more insight is what I decided to add to the subject

In neural networking or heuristic algorithms (computer terms generally used to describe 'learning' computers or 'AI simulations') a black box is used to describe the constantly changing section of the program environment which cannot easily be tested by the programmers.

Houki's IS is, from what I have seen is mostly controlled by her thoughts, meaning that some form of the IS Core's Black Box does deal with neural augmenting, meaning she has control over it using her mind. In terms of input, the thought process is using neurons. I say this because whenever you think, neurons, or nerve cells, which are excitable become active in transferring the amount of electrical impulses around the brain. The IS can be called from a STANDBY phase with an activation word, or a "wake-up" password. Now relating this, that means the IS has some sense of AI, meaning an understanding of human intellect. Also, the IS grows more in relationship with its pilot (Personal IS's only Id assume :/), meaning it has some reasoning skills. Kinda makes you think of a cat. Its hard to train a cat, but not impossible. You gotta know the ins and outs of how to do so. As far as Cognitive Reasoning, I have yet to see an IS think badly of its owner, or regret a decision it or its owner made. (Sorry wish I could do more with this post, just got off work, tired, and only thought about posting this after talking to some some co-workers about the Black Box Theory)