View Single Post
Old 2011-09-23, 12:59   Link #2901
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
VN-wise I'm really easy to "please"/to satisfy with as long as it's nothing gory or too dark-ish. That's why you find me mostly praising my current played VNs (despite my really crappy jp. skills). Whereas others might hate too corny and clisché settings, I love them if they make me go "Awww" .

Spoiler for Minor Suzukaze no Melt Ending Spoilers, Nazuna's Route:
Spoiler for About Nazuna's End:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
I played LoverAble randomly without expecting much and really liked it. Let's not kid ourselves, the plot isn't the strong part, but the characters are very appealing (especially Tsugumi and Kaho) and have their own interesting quirks. Great comedy too, especially with the tenchou. My main complaint is the suspect art for Chinatsu and Nanako. That's the problem when you use multiple artists.

I'm so happy that there's a FD coming out in January!! Kaho with twintails! KAHO WITH TWINTAILS!!!!!!!!
With a Tenshou like that it's not wonder Frutia gets that many unique customers. A scene I LOL'd really hard was the protagonist's "cooking torture" during the prologue. Yes, no use complaning about the plot since it was never meant to be a strong part of the game.

Kaho with twin tails does look great but, I would love to see her hair tied in a ponytail
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote