View Single Post
Old 2009-09-25, 11:00   Link #2656
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
Group: Anime-Himitsu
Positions: RAW PROVIDERS & TIMERS & TYPESETTERS!!, XDCC BOT PROVIDERS & FILE SERVERS!!! , Editors, Translation checkers, for full listing please click HERE
Current Projects: Book of Bantorra, Nyan Koi!, The Sacred Blacksmith, Tantei Gakuen Q (anime dvd releases), Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu @ irc.rizon.net
Email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

Anime-Himitsu is going to be starting some new projects soon for the fall season, but we need help! We are currently understaffed and we need people to help do translation checks, time the scripts, and typeset the episodes. We also need fast raw providers too.

Also, I am looking for someone to co-own Anime-Himitsu with me so I don't have to do everything by myself. Dragon001 is taking a break, so I need someone to be my right-hand man/woman to run things for me.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have decided to pick up Tantei Gakuen Q (Detective Academy Q) the anime series. We realize the episodes have been subbed already, but we are planning to release these episodes with the region 2 DVDs as our source for the raws. However, we need someone to help us provide the raws. SO if you are rich and willing to buy the DVDs and rip them for us, OR if you already own the DVDs, please contact us.

As of now, we are SEVERELY lacking servers, distro members, and XDCC bots. Please, if you have a high-speed internet connection or can provide some bots, contact us.

Also, we need timers, typesetters, people to do karaoke, and such. Well if you are interested, in any of the positions, join the IRC channel or send us an email. We'd also prefer it if you had MSN Instant Messenger, that's also a really good way to contact us.

chibi.boiiii@gmail.com (THIS IS MY MSN MESSENGER ACCOUNT ONLY so do no attempt to e-mail this address)

thank you for your time.

Last edited by xris; 2009-12-27 at 04:40. Reason: Help for licensed anime not allowed