View Single Post
Old 2010-12-19, 08:37   Link #98
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Juncihi was great in this arc and he was cool in this episode. He was not the wost version in this arc, he was the best version. What he said to Aayatsuji during episode 24 was good and true and that's why Ayatsuji was happy and kissed him after that. Saying he treated her badly when she was happy doesn't make any sense.

And wth with this "Ayatsuji planned eveything for the baby" like it's something bad They're in love so yes they want a baby. I don't see the problem at all. And as I said in another thread, I don't see the problem for Ayatsuji to be pregnant at 18 years old or something like that. If it's what she want and if they're happy like that, then it's fine.

JunichiXAyatsuji ftw !
No problem, it just seems a little fast. If Chibi Tsukasa is 5, then she's a little tall for her age. If she was born when Junichi and Tsukasa were 18, that means they really rushed into getting married the moment they graduated, and then immediately tried to have a kid. I've been to college, and it's not an easy life even as a childless bachelor. That's one of the reasons a lot of people wait to have kids, and often even wait to marry. Although, at the same time, college would explain why that girl doesn't have any siblings. Even if they were overeager to start a family and had a kid within a year of graduation, they probably had no choice but to try and keep from having more until they graduated college, otherwise they'd never afford to GO to college.
Of course, the girl might have been a surprise. I only know of one couple who'd had a kid while in college, and the child was proof that properly-used protection still isn't a 100% guarantee.