View Single Post
Old 2009-08-10, 14:35   Link #261
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by James0246
That is fine. I was never trying to detract from Mihawk. Rather, I was emphasizing that Mihawk never defeated Shanks. Ultimately we are saying the same thing (neither beat the other), just placing our emphasis on different characters.
Yeah, my point to paradox was Mihawk losing to a non swordsman would still be foul. He/she thought it would be ok if Mihawk lost to the opponent since he wasn't a swordsman which would still allow him to retain his title. People act as if Swordsman can only fight/defeat swordsman, well Mihawk came here to test his strength against Whitebeard who isn't a swordsman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold
Look what you did Phenom. LOL!
The truth hurts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm bored, so...

Or, and this may sound crazy, you could write a legitimate post in which you describe, in bullet-point format, why what we are reading/have read is bad. You, and 1 or 2 others, have never described what is wrong or why it is wrong ) (this goes for Phenomenal as well).
Nah, it doesn't cause I always put my reasons James and then you and a few others always try to combat those reasons only to be hit with a skillet, frying your posts. Then when many people get their points hammered they end their arguments with "your a troll." It is always a never ending story with this thang, so please don't act like I and a few others just come in here with "troll" posts, cause there is always reasons backing it up, good or bad. It's up to you people to address them or ignore them.