View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 16:19   Link #19
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Very good episode, once again - what makes me think we'll have some shippers of Ohana and the head clerk of that inn because of that one little bath scene

Fully expected Ohana to help out at the inn despite being turned away - like myself, she is very stubborn when her mind is set on something

I honestly don't understand those fruity classmates of Yuina's who idolise her like a princess. Then again, this takes place in Japan - truth is stranger than fiction, as they say, so if it happens in this, it could quite possibly happen in real life (and on a weirder scale).

And quite frankly, I don't see the appeal of her. She is someone who won't lift a finger to help others (though thankfully, that seems to be changing - seems like Yuina didn't want to lose to Ohana at first! Now, it seems she's gotten used to how 'hard' working is, thus she's willing to give it more of a go). Also, personally, I prefer Ohana and Minko (in that order ).

Anyway, for this episode, 10/10 - light hearted humour with a very serious character-building undertone (what with the head clerk and Yuina realising that some of the facets of their working life are flawed and they should reconsider those things) that worked very well. Didn't quite have the same emotional impact as some of the pervious episodes - though given the nature of the last two episodes, that's to be expected

Top-drawer anime so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
He's not a man if he slaps a girl. It's common sense.
Truth. No man slaps a girl - especially if they love that girl and intend to date her.