View Single Post
Old 2011-06-26, 02:20   Link #71
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Segregating the F2P players from the premium players is pretty silly and in my honest opinion a bit elite'ist as at the end of the day its a game thats meant to be played with others and after all I'm sure there are new players of varying skill who have recently just bought the game (and probably plenty will continue to) so its not like you can filter out those of low skill purely by blocking the F2P players.

Besides I myself am no stranger to FPS's so getting into the flow of it came rather quickly and I can imagine that would be the case with many other people.

I don't really see the griefers and cheaters being much of a problem as you'd have to go and make a whole new email and steam account every time you get banned (assuming they cant somehow ban indefinably) which would get pretty tiresome and I doubt the kind of people who'd grief/cheat would have the patients or commitment to do it over and over.

Anyway downloaded and give it a blast last night as its always been one of those game that I never got around to playing on PC and its pretty enjoyable but I've no idea how the crafting part of it works.

I assume you find items in-game and use them to craft new stuff ? not that I seen any in-game during my time playing it...
I don't care if you consider it Elitist, that's what PC gaming has been about forever, we don't like you? Ban/Kick We don't want to play with you? Password protect? Your ping too high? Bye. Your skill level causing the game and competition in the server to detrioriate? Bye. If this was valve's servers then fine, but as long as these are private servers not hosted by valve we should be allowed to do what we want.

Also today played with a hacker with a freemium account, guess what? IP Banned, and kicked, that's how it is, they will grief and ruin your fun and so why deal with it. Anyway i don't care about this "elitist" bs because no where are you given the right to play on any server, you are granted the privledge to play on a server and you have no rights. That's how it is.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote