View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 16:28   Link #101
Joe_fh

Haha Valkyria strikes yet again XD
Come on! Why is the whole squad acting like kids? Sure in the previous episode we withnesed how they treat their "friend" Alicia. So why the hell were they so angry with those soldiers that called her a monster? I mean Alicia said that squad 7 was like her family and they called her a monster but now the're so high and mighty and saying others should talk about her like that. if welkin was a true leader he should have punched some sense into them the previous episode.
When you put together their reactions rom the last two episode you get something like"Is the moster eating ok?"
And on another note how did she learn to control her power that fast?
Haha I knew you could get away with friendly fire ....no wait that can't happen...
But Alicia is so kind... "please keep the person who said he loved me and then shot me in th back safe"

Well I'll stop at that...no ranting about realism, real strategies and let's not foget the so-unrealistic-soldier-characters that it makes you wonder if this isn't really a school romance .... I've said it so many times in the discussions this far so yeah

At leas we'll see a big battle after and maybe at the end of the next episode. Though I really wonder why the Empire's fortress looks like a high stone wall when it's painfully obvious that most of the so called "stronghold" should be underground or at leas their forces should have dug-in...wait I'm comparing with reality again...