View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 10:18   Link #1171
rulfo

So I got some interesting or probably old news from someone who posted in an anime text board. Well it's about a foreign intern KyoAni once had during it's early days. It seems this was before Munto 2(Not the TV series but the OVA) was made. I'm guessing this was still during the time where they were under sub contract works.

Here name is Diana K. Lee.

It would be interesting to name some of the staff members but sadly the archive didn't back up the pic with captions.

Spoiler for KyoAni Staff 2002:

And here's another link from that thread. In here we can see some key staff people such as Hideaki and Yoko Hatta. According to one of the posters Yoshiji Kigami can be seen in one of the photos but the pic of him with it is pretty small.

Anyway posted this just for those who might be interested in some little trivia. Kudos to that person who shared this to me. If it's old news pardon for the repost.

source

PS: Now this reminds me of during K-ON was airing and some people were saying about a 2ch(?) thread whose goal was to find out who Yukiko Horiguchi is, seems like that lead nowhere.