Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 01:01   Link #23978
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Moka, most specifically, Inner Moka, I think she might reach a similarly broken level as Akasha did, provided that she isn't going to wear the Rosario anymore.

After all, Inner Moka has Alucard's blood in her veins, as well, it's just that ... due to her, only being released for a short period of time, this blood hasn't been capable of "awakening", it's true potential.

Of course there are probably going to be some differences, between having his / her blood being merged with Alucard's blood (basically, what happened to Akasha, when she sacrificed herself to seal Alucard) and inheriting it, which will lessen the effectiveness of this blood, a little bit...

Still, I think that Inner Moka's regenerative abilities and some of her other "parameters" are definitely going to gain a boost, after her "Alucard blood" awakens from it's dormant state, which - overall is going to provide her with a nice power up, for the future arc's.

After all, Inner Moka is the only main character, that haven't gained any power ups, from the beginning of the series ... I think it's finally time to expect some changes in that regard, even if it's going to involve some sad events as well...
The reason for her not gaining ay power ups is probably because she is the strongest amongst them all. After all most of her fight is a 1 hit kill sort of thing.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote