View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 07:26   Link #10812
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Chifuyu seems to dislike kids getting involved with Quota's above their age so I think it's more like she's the trying to limit his interactions, not the other way around.

Also, you might want to be careful of making him take the spotlight for too long. It tends to irk readers if the canon cast was cast aside completely.

Side note - PLEASE don't tell me the man-hater's gonna fall for him It's been done so may times it's ridiculous.

@ demino_hellsin - Alright then, how many can he control at once? Don't say all of them, that's a bit of an asspull.

@ Senpai - Ho do you think he should try to explain it? Lie, downplay it, try to weasel out, just say he's dying? I can't decide!

Shippers on deck? Did you forget his reaction when Ran showed interest in Ichika? He was pretty much completely against it.

I might have any of the mains die, but I'll have them do it giving the enemy the middle finger as they go down. As I said before, Irish can die but I need him to die accomplishing something and not getting gunned down like Michael with Akira.