View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 09:10   Link #245
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Episode One:

- OP might as well be by nano.RIPE. Seriously its like the same singer, but then the credit says its not... ED was solid.
Ewww @ OP being nano.ripe like

Quote:
- The animation in general is pretty solid, though that singing scene at the end felt awkward. Music is J-Drama music. They spent most of the time on introductions and establishing plot points. I don't think this first episode have as much oomph as Hanairo's first episode, and it's nothing amazing yet, but it should get better right? If you liked previous PA works titles you should like this as well since it has that same feel.
Thanks for the update. I didn't see "fanservice", "ero" in the description, so I'm relieved. *Celebrates as there is no Mari Okada!* J-drama music for me is perfectly fine as long as it is not the overly melodramatic type, which I doubt it is since it's the first episode. It's much preferred to the overly squeeling, high-pitched songs that try to sound to sound as chipmunky or cute as possible.

As for not being as amazing as HanIro's first episode, that's fine. Better that it gradually build up than having an amazing pilot followed by faceplanting to the ground *Still remembers the horrors of HanaIro episode 3...*

I'll watch the sub version later tommorrow after work. And yeh, this is like my most anticipated for the season alongside Sword Art Online, hence I'm posting before even watching it

Last edited by Pocari_Sweat; 2012-07-01 at 09:26.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote