View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 22:54   Link #3217
ion475
にこにこにー

And somehow Eu gain this much strength and knock off first Biribiri, then Taiga...again, it was not even close. And no, to this day and point I still don't get what so moe about Eu at all.

And thus, a final matchup b/t two nearly identical girl (except, well, Tenshi is a lot more moe). Tenshi destroy Eu in regular season, will see what happen here.

And Kobato lose to Haruhi . Kobato won in HK, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, US, and take SE Asia (Not clear win, though) and of course, lose I'm guessing, b/c of those pesky Mainland voter...

And Mio won against Azu-nyan in a reversal of fortune from regular season. Guess strategic voting is the only thing that bring Azusa > Mio...

Lastly, I'm really surprise that Akai Ringo won. I was sure that with Penguindrum being more recent, and Okami-san not exactly being the most popular anime ever (I mean, other than the narrator, that series is really meh...), that Oginome Ringo would win fairly easily. Guess I'm wrong.

Last note: I'm really disappointed at those two exhibitions in upcoming round. I mean, who exactly are this four girls again? And yes, I did search and it's not like any of them are extraordinary popular girl that I only miss b/c I wasn't following anime as closely back then. Rather, as usual it's 4 girls that nobody knows...