View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 01:38   Link #61
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Awkward how people judge Heracles/Hercules is far stronger than F/Z Berserker when he's shown only one of his NPs . Okay, my judges may be kinda biased since I am a fan of F/Z Berserker, so suck it up and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Back on topic, can't go to far related to LN atm nor am I aware y'all have read it already, but... Your only comparing Hercules' sheer strengh/agility to F/Z's Berserker while he on the other hand far exceeds in swordmanship and skills (just to "hint" some LN spoiler, but as far as we've seen until now including F/SN, most of Heroic Spirits seemed to have more than 1 NP which the latter came to be mind blowing as in cases of Avalon or EA) which even blocked the GoB Hercules couldn't in UBW Just a little side note sorry for those who arguing F/Z berserker was too adept to counter the GoB and say it would've been different if he faced an all-strengh brute guy instead because I can't really reply spoiling the thread atm. Maybe we should move this topic to LN readers' thread? Anyways, feel free to look at his stats since they won't do much harm once you read them. Oh wait, his stats can't be seen

As for Hercules' skills, yes he WAS lancer/archer (can't recall), but he lost most his skills when became Berserker. I'd call a pure madness if you ask me and his speed/strengh just reached at its peak since he lost his sanity and due to his fame. Yet, his power still remains relying in pure resistance and physical stance while F/Z Berserker didn't lose his "abilities/instincts" as a swordman and could still perform his combat techniques above rank A.

@SoldierOfDarkness While agreed, I think that's a spoiler... Well he still has another even more kickass ability anyways.

Jeez, never meant to chime in into a "vs thread" I know this is stupid, but I just couldn't resist Trust me... I would have cheered for F/SN Berserker if it was not for F/Z Berserker's "still not shown NP", but he's just too AWESOME!!!