Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 16:51   Link #112
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
To me, Yamato's moral compass seems a bit broken. He just does whatever he feels like, and doesn't really seem to take the girls' feelings into consideration when he kisses them. I get the impression that it's all part of the game for him, and that he's merely interested in Mei because she is different than all the other girls. And Mei seems to be falling for him, even though his whole "serious kiss" thing could all be part of the act. He's a smooth talker, but I keep getting the feeling there's more to him than meets the eye.
Exactly. The meme here may be "lost bad boy discovers truth and goodness in the person of our heroine." Of course, maybe she will discover badness first, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote