View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 15:40   Link #21
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
From his post it just sounds to me like he's just having a laugh about all this. You should just ignore that obvious troll post.
Excuse me. I have a name here? Don't point accusations, dude. If you want to ridicule somebody in public make sure they're not reading it or if kindly address them properly.

Anyway, that is your HUMBLE opinion and I RESPECT that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
This makes no sense. Would you enjoy a relationship with someone you don't love or aren't even attracted to? She has to accept it, yeah, but she doesn't have to like it, and it's pretty obvious she doesn't.
If she's willing to take the risk to find happiness then she must. Look at Mamoru. He is so devoted to her and had never paired himself with any guy. If she could be like him... Then I may praise her and given my sympathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I do think that she likes him as a friend and cares a lot about him. I just don't see her being attracted to him like she is towards Saki. In fact, putting aside Saki's longing for Shun, Maria's attraction for Saki was the only thing that seemed genuine to me when it comes to romantic feelings.
Hate to say this, but Maria has more feelings for Saki than for Mamoru that is based on the anime. But it will changes probably as the story goes on ... and I think I'll base my future opinion there...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-12-12 at 15:54.