View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 09:07   Link #20
defki

http://gematsu.com/2012/12/falcom-pr...-sen-no-kiseki

A lot of interesting points about gameplay and story.

"The time period is still under wraps, but they want to depict a period after Sora, Zero, and Ao"

"Even if certain characters appear, it’s treated like their first appearance in the empire. They become episodes regarding all the past series. Particularly, The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki The 3rd becomes an episode that double tracks this title, hinting at Crossbell."

"The big war in the empire that has been alluded to previously will actually occur"

So basically no english release for the near future confirmed. I don't see this game coming over until we get the other 5 if this is true. Not that I expected it to come in the first place. Gonna be fun with my crappy japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Also, we kind of shouldn't forget that compared to all the other Trails games, SC is freaking HUGE (takes up TWO UMDs on the physical PSP release). Honestly, if Xseed actually succeeds in tackling that monster of an RPG, everything else should be a cakewalk to localize in comparison......
I could be wrong but as far as I remember the script of Ao and Zero is almost or just as big as the one in SC. I still say Xseed underestimated the Kiseki games and that they should get help. Sen is supposed to be even bigger and more ambitious.

Last edited by defki; 2012-12-26 at 09:36.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote