View Single Post
Old 2006-10-23, 19:18   Link #49
Hekyoichi
[1/I] f*** on line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm View Post
does anyone know the song from FMP TSR in episode 13 in which Kaname is giving Sousuke a pep talk? I've been looking for that piece forever. The musical composer for FMP TSR is Toshihiko Sahashi, but I've scanned all his pieces (that I know of)
At first I really thought it was "Kaiko"(from the FMP TRS Original soundtrack), but after listening to it again and comparing again and again, I figured out that both has a different musical score and just almost close to being the same, but is actually different. Not really sure! Eh.. I feel that I was tricked by my ears coz I didn't at least figure out the actual differences nor the similarities. And up to now I'm still not sure if my verdict about it is right or wrong. lol And theres Shouri in the fluctuating part, which also sounds the same to the one played in ep.13(the sunset scene). lol

Anway, I'm loving those songs namely Kaiko, Shouri, the anonymous song "the sunset scene"from ep 13 and also Heion, Yuuai from the TSR, fumoffu, FMP soundtrack and the opening/ending track's especially Sore Ga Ai Deshou, Minami Kaze and Mouichido Kimi Ni Aitai due to their light, calming, peaceful or catchy tune.