View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 17:17   Link #23
lmd_84

Watched subs, and noticed how the characters reacted to the robots. They don't seem to think it's serious either. Which is nice to see. Loved Shinigami losing patience with the 'spider' and trying to crush it regardless of who else was on the battlefield. The man has no restraint, apparently.

Nice touch of Asuza taking out Baba Yaga's canon and then using senrigan to seek out Asura. Once again, it was described as the "power of a Death Scythe", but there's no chance of us getting any specifics on the subject at this point. Appreciated seeing her, as one of Shinigami's Weapons, doing something in this battle.

Noted in the preview that, apparently, Shinigami apparently favours Stein's method of scythe-wielding; of course, we know he also doesn't need to rely on a Weapon to cause damage. Hope we see him and Spirit using Soul Resonance, and am curious about the title. I've seen it translated as "Shinigami and his Death Scythe" and also "The Death Scythe Shinigami had...". The second version confuses me, because it looks to be in the past tense. If so, then who are they referring to?

Could anyone clarify the 48 title for me, please?