View Single Post
Old 2010-01-04, 11:16   Link #60
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
EDIT: According to MoonPhase, Kon Chiaki will be back to direct, but there will be a new lead writer: Nakashima Kazuki, a playwright and novelist who was lead writer on Gurren-Lagann.
Still Kon Chiaki is it? That means I'm just about ready to write this third season off, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I happened to read the piece on Nodame at Wikipedia this morning and discovered a couple of interesting facts. Noda Megumi is a real person and is now a piano teacher in Fukuoka, the fictional Nodame's home town. The real-life Noda also co-wrote the "fart song" with Ninomiya.
You only knew now?

Quote:
Finally, I sincerely doubt we'll see more than eleven episodes this time around as well. Noitamina's offerings have all been in the 11-13 episode range since the first season of Nodame, with eleven being the current modal length (Paris-Hen, Genji, Higashi no Eden, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Trapeze). The linked Wikipedia article indicates that Nodame Finale will end in March.
Well, that does nothing to reduce my inclination to write ~Finale~ off, I guess.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote