Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 04:23   Link #236
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 03 NOT ENOUGH SKIN

Ah Kureha, you got conveniently censored by your brother's arm...

I find Kanade's adding of herself to Jirou's harem rather abrupt, but very much like that meddling side of hers. Now that she conveninently joined his harem, I'm starting to wonder what the other 2 girls' reason will be... if they even get to show up

But the pool... ah, should be something I would love, but not enough girls!!! For 3 eps we've seen the same girls, I need to see the others but when Jirou punched Subaru, I kinda laughed. How's that, serenade_beta? Surely this guy hitting the girl is a good start

Anyways, need to mention about Ali al Saachez Papa Konoe. Oh you psychotic father, I so knew this kidnapping was a sham, but if you're this radical, it's no wonder why your daughter is such a terrorizing tough girl

Though I'm surprised at the amount of screen time Kureha has been getting. I really thought she'd be that imouto we'd only see at home, but lately this girl has been skipping class stalking her brother, her attendance record is going to take a hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
... but something was missing.
I'll tell you what's missing: the other 2 girls (Narumi and the Twintail)

Watching the OP is so painful because the preview for ep 04 looks to have none of those 2 girls, ah I'm getting that Hyakka Ryoran feeling again when Naoe-chan showed up on the 5th episode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
-The girl drowning was... forced. In the first place, where are the damn lifeguards?
I was so laughing at that. I thought where are the lifeguards? That pool needs to be shut down due to safety violations

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Konoe was very disoriented after seeing the knife(on a phone screen ).
I was wondering how does she deal with butter knives? Remember in ep 02, when Kanade was served her meal, Subaru wasn't there. Convenient ja, but she's there in the OP, which I'd assume a butter knife is present in the OP. Unless it really is restricted to weaponized blades, then maybe the kitchen isn't a restricted zone to her after all.

I'd like to mention that I find it amusing the iPhone has been getting a lot of product placement recently. Wait a minute... she dropped the phone and left it there lol.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote