Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-22, 17:55   Link #290
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckling View Post
1. I've just started to watch Bleach, and I would like to know, which episodes are fillers? I mean, I think 62 is the last canon episode but are there any other filler episodes between the canon ones? I don't mind filler that much, but I might want to watch the canon episodes first, and then later on go back to watch the fillers.

2. Well, the other question is about whetre I should read the Manga too, or not. What I'm asking is, are there many differences between the Manga and the Anime, and though already watching Anime, should I read the Manga too? I mean, will I miss something if I don't? Also, is the Manga terribly far ahead of the Anime?

Only got incomplete answers for you...

1. There were only two filler episodes before the filler episodes really started, and one of those was based on a sidestory in the manga. I'd say you might as well watch them as they come up.

2. I think you should start reading it from the beginning. There's something that the anime really downplayed that affects the latest arc, so it will make more sense later if you read it now. Also there are some nice bits of comedy that the anime cut out
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote