View Single Post
Old 2006-12-31, 01:02   Link #2846
Kage no Karai

Hello, I am new here! Kage no Karai, means Shadow of Dark, in Japanese(yeah, I know...where's the "ness"....)

I go by whatever my sn is, but I would liked to be called, K no K.

I'm just your average fangirl(mostly yaoi^.^), who's trying to get along with her peers. Most people comment on my interests, but I like to ignore them.

I have a few crushes on anime characters, but the major crushes I have is on Kiba, and Shino.

The thing I hate most is attention. I like to draw and write a lot, while having some thinking time, so I usually don't socialize with people. My friends usually ask me why do I like to be alone. I like to stand out from the crowd. A great example was when I was in chorus and everyone quit. I was one out of twenty people to stay. I think that's great to support individuality. Most people follow the crowd, but that's what probably makes me a loser around my peers.

I prefer Japanese foods over the food Americans eat. I mean, who dosen't like pockey sticks, ramen, sushi, yakisoba, and rice balls? Greatest food to exist.

I am a huge fan of Kojiki no Gash Bell!(the dubbing trashed the show ), but if you have spar time check out the subs. My favorite anime...a lot...it might fill up this page.

Pretty much, that's about it, since I am not going to talk about my whole life story. That's the main things you need to know about me.
Kage no Karai is offline   Reply With Quote