View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 09:04   Link #2048
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
*Keep in mind that the same can be said in reverse. Ranka fans can also say that those who hate Ranka are die-hard Sheryl fans. No matter what side of the coin you are, there will always be rabid ones about.
...But you do speak some truth *still remembers when her email was brutally abused >__>*.

**Sheryl is far from perfect. She has many flaws. @_@ But she makes up for all of it before series' end (as we can see in the 18+ episodes), which is why the fandom, IMHO, love her so much . *Squints* Oh you placed ...for some people, oh well.

***Gotta agree with you there. I'm not undermining Sheryl's looks but the pink hair and the assets didn't really impress me (GSD does that too you). Although, it didn't really bother me as much as Ranka's obvious moe-to-please-appearance did.
*Just to say i am a great Sheryl fan but i can't hate Ranka(i can't hate ppl who did his/her best based on her personality/background/situation...tough i hate many of Ranka's actions[or the miss of action..."Heresy grows from idleness"])
*** In some pictures she deffinietly looks awfull...the animators have many problems with her looks...his face changes as many times as her cup size in the show at least!
Funny note: Maybe Sheryl Nome is the reincarnation of Kamina(from TTGL) as a woman?:P Because i think if she has benn remade as a male then his GAR meter would be over 9000! XD

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-02-10 at 17:57.