View Single Post
Old 2009-02-25, 00:34   Link #183
blue skies
noch einmal?

New (old?) Orihime wank thread? Why was I not told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luna View Post
She has book smarts, beneath that ditsy exterior. I'm not sure if very many people remember all the way back to chapter 34? I think her grades ranked number 3. The poor girl tries so hard to be independent, but keeps shifting from one person to another to depend on. She had a great scene when her power first manifested itself. Did she have another? I think she's due another one.
This pretty much sums up why I feel sorry for the poor thing. She's so dependent on other people, even though she tries not to be -- first it was her brother, then Tatsuki, now it's some brainless orange-haired dude who doesn't have a clue. Plus, she hates fighting so much, but still hates herself for being a burden (even though she isn't). It's hard not to relate to her just a little too. It's tough enough to be fifteen as it is sometimes, but factoring in all the bs she's gone through on top of it? Ouch.

But it's easy to get frustrated with her at times. Like, you have the potential to pwn so hard, why can't you take care of yourself once in a while? And open your eyes and see the hot nerd who understands you so well. But I'm hoping she'll get some intense development and learn to stand on her own (and kick somebody's ass) before Bleach is over. I still love her.