View Single Post
Old 2022-07-24, 10:18   Link #26
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
episode 3:

enjoyed watching the games, Hiyori hard work shows it's effect.

feels like Captain Hojo of Smile made the big mistake of not joining in right away? The lead was 22 points, but got narrowed down to 5 when she joined.

also enjoyed the performance part. They even got one of those yellow uniformed girls to give them a vote.

looking forward to next week.
I wonder if she's got less than ideal stamina. Definitely seemed to burn out fast even with joining in well into the second half. Of course that could just be from frantically trying to overcome a gap in the score.

I think underestimating their opponents was the key element. They drew up a plan, determined how much they'd need to push through and only used that much. Not a great idea since there's no reason to hold back.

The performance was nice and cute. Nothing overwhelming, but definitely enjoyable. A good reward for them getting this far and giving their all. And a valuable step forward. Although they definitely need more bodies. The AI players are trying, but I'm sure they are designed to not overwhelm the human players. So they'll need to grow this group a bit more.