Thread: Licensed Love ♥ Love ?
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-17, 01:19   Link #12
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
Saw Love Love on anime.mircx and didn't give it much thought as I passed it by, but then I read this thread and decided to download it. I really liked the song you used in the intro, it was on VH1's worst songs of all time list Anyways after watching it, I decided to download Cosplayers then Smash Hit! after that.

LOL, your subs were so dam funny, I hope a group picks this up, or you pull a translator out of thin air, I really wanna know whats really going on.

Thxs for subbing this and thxs for the thread explaining it
You're welcome! It's fun doing it, and it's even more fun seeing that people enjoyed it. For those of you who haven't heard the song I have played in the "editor's note" in the beginning, it's an excerpt from "Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Crash Test Dummies. It's a pretty awful song, fitting for a pretty awful anime.

I'm sorry that my sub of Love Love drove you to download Cosprayers and Smash Hit. I'm sorry to say that after watching them, you will definitely be scarred for life. I'm not just talking about mentally scarred, your body is actually going to become spontaneously wounded in several areas due to the massive suckage of Cosprayers.

I'm actually not very interested in subbing this for real, unless someone wants to do it with me. The purpose of this project is to create enough interest in Love Love to hopefully have a real group do it. However, if no groups want to do it even after that (and that understandable, the show stinks), I'll gladly do it if a translator is also willing.

Anyway, I had a lot of time on my hands today, so I created a v2 of the first episode. It hopefully fixed most of the problems you guys had with the original release (hopefully).

Due to the fact that episode 1 was riddled with errors, I have done the expected: released a corrected version of the first episode. Included in this episode is completely re-done timing, smoother subtitle flow, corrected grammar, and some other minor changes that, when added up, necessitated a second release.

Also, I completely redid the ending. It now has all of the effects from the ending in the second episode, but now it's all much neater and there are a few little surprises you'll have to download to find out.

If you download this, please delete your old version. Also, please seed this version if you are seeding the first release. If you have any problems connected to the tracker, just try again in a few minutes and it'll be resolved. My tracker = teh suq. Also, as of my writing this, I'm the only seeder, so it's all a matter of first-come-first-serve. I'll only have four open connections, and the upload cap that my ISP gives me is 25KB/s.

Here is the download location:
Torrent File

Enjoy!

Oh, by the way, does anyone know how to get on scarywater? I want to get on a nice, quick tracker.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote