Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 09:23   Link #12238
KoSa333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And for me Tsukune's holy lock is a mysterious item ... if I think about it ... maybe what the headmaster meant when he said "it's not meant for Tsukune" is that Tsukune's youkai aura is already strong ... i mean it's the blood of a S-class monster ... and the lock initially couldn't hold all of his youkai energy contained in Tsukune's body ... that's why Tsukune can access his vampire power's, but the lock is breaking .. because even a slight rise of Tsukune's power's cause's it to reach it's limit ... and when the headmaster said "it's growing well" he meant that it's getting used to Tsukune's vampire aura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Outer Moka is still Moka's personality. My theory is that because her youki got suppressed by the rosario, it also suppressed her stronger personality as well, thus amplifying her "Sweeter" side which is outer Moka. Basically when you take away the stubborn princess personality of the real Moka you're left with Outer Moka basically.
I agree with these theories but one more thing:
Both of moka and tsukune have a real indentity these are the inner ones (in tsukune's case the ghoul) and the holy lock/rosario seals them and their power (tsukune's lock is much weaker as Chris said that's why he can use a bit of his power).
That explains why the headmaster said if he remove the holy lock he will be dead.
And it also explains why hokuto changed into a bone monster instantly when he removed the holy lock.
See: http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/33/31/
(headmaster: It is used to maintain ur humanity)
So the holy lock tsukune has and moka's rosario are the same the only difference is that tsukune's lock is much weaker, and the outer moka is inner moka's "non-vampire" side
That means tsukune will never be able to remove the lock, because its not for locking the youki but the ghoul.

The question is will tsukune be able to control his ghoul side? (they have 2 different personalities like moka has and inner and outer moka can't control each other but of course there's the case of hokuto that can be positive)
What do you think?
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote