View Single Post
Old 2010-05-03, 10:24   Link #387
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
anyone who wants to rip that asshole's wings and send him to oblivion say I....
its rather obvious...no need to ask ^^.... but the most painfull thing for him would be to be forced to live among the bugs/downers he hates so much.... so take all his power... look... and wings and throw him there forever ^^ death is way to little for this guy...

anyway I hope that this guy wont lay his dirty hands on hiori... wont force her to do what he wants... be like a slave at his palace/throne....

I hope that deidalos will secure her... so both girls could wait for tomoki there... get along better... and observ tomoki out from distance and talk due dreams ^^

but It would be nice if Ikaros in next chapter broke the law for her master's sake... and used a card or soemthing to bring tomokis lost memories back.... so he would know that hiori is at synapse and that she has "wings" and is like "the angel girl from dream" ^^ so maybe he would be more focused on the synapse

I dont want to see that next chapter would be "go back to the gag chapters" after current ones events.... like forgeting that hiori was even intoduced...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote