Thread: Licensed Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-19, 22:25   Link #1005
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
After ep. 6 Ryuushi needs to be dropped in a lake somewhere.

Spoiler for ep.6:
Well, even if she said it due to jealousy, it is still true considering what we have been shown so far. Though, if Makoto ditches Erio, he can go to live in a ditch for all I care (he is in Meme's house after all ) Also there is a flash back of Erio shouts out something in the classroom, It could be hurtful to Ryuushi so I dont think we should throw judgement around yet or we may end up eating our words later

So Meme has a stalker and water is wet lol. Though, I dont think she is stress due to the stalker though.

Maekawa's parent owns a bar? where is my black bunny suit Maekawa?!

Niwa Makoto, where is your freaking teenager hormones? A sparking pretty girl wants to wrap in your futon and leaves the scent there for you to masturbate and you refuse?
Makoto in School Days must be rolling at the floor of the ocean for sharing the Makoto with you!

So the adults (Meme and Maekawa) leave the house so the children (Erio, Makoto, eand Ryuushi) can sort things out? Nice move, Miss Smooth and Silky! I hereby commence the cat girl fight! Just make sure to tear only clothes and not skins okay?
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote