View Single Post
Old 2007-09-23, 18:35   Link #116
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
And a nice ending to another great show!

But I do fee like Mirificus....

I wasn't expecting anything spec but the last ep was meh!

Seriously, OK, Fate pleaded with Nanoha not to overdo things and Nanoha had pretty much used up a lot of energy there but would it really have been that hard to break through a 50 or so cm wall?!!!!!

Hayate is like another version of Angra Mainyu. It would've been easy for her if indeed Nanoha couldn't do it!

And Fate!! Seriously, she had seconds to get away from a 'FALLING WALL'...plenty of time for someone with her speed and etc.....

Was there a need for the saving? Bah! I guess the trainees needed some spot light too!

And still we are left with our own conclusions about the Pairing of the main characters! As for me, I think everyone knows where I stand on this!

And slightly old Teana is HAWT! too!! - Just felt like mentioning it!

So, other people have moved on, marrying and making kids.(Referring to the Pilot Sniper)

But what about our favourite ladies?!!

Hopefully, there is another season, or we shall be enlightened in the Sound Stages and Manga! But I really don't trust that manga, it's waay off from the anime and Drama...But really, when has a manga been 100% parallel to the anime counterpart?!

And finally, I expected much lulz from Chaos-sama but...Where are you Mr.Chaos!!