View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 04:12   Link #987
tsunade666

Nice episode and back story for Yuuji and it looks like he also wants to become a hero. the word Hero this days are becoming normal to be heard and even some people throw that word easily. Dreaming to become one and becoming one isn't up to you but to the people who you actually save. And even if Yuuji is feeling the guild of what happen in the past that didn't change the fact that to Shouko's eyes he is indeed a hero

Quite charming episode with an unusual animation and that thanks to the staff behind it. I just like the way they do it. Pretty EF-ish feeling in the episode. The event where Yuuji was left with thinking of either to help Shouko or not and even ended up leaving her without much second thought. Just as I thought being to smart is bad. If even as young as him can be so cunning and heartless but still it turn out for the better. He become an "IDIOT" which is better than his previews self.

And nice Mom Yuuji I wonder what's the look of Aki's mom. Seeing his nee-san is already hot I bet Aki's mom is also good looking.