View Single Post
Old 2004-12-13, 16:27   Link #28
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Firstly, just to be sure shrimpus, remove that spoiler. The new rule does not allow the use of spoiler tags at all... And since this is not a manga thread. You could be in trouble, even tho your trying to be "vague" not trying to be bossy, just warning you.

Secondly, you basically repeated everything other people already said in this thread but about the point of determination...How would Neji not be determined? He wants to be strong just as bad as Naruto doesn't he?

Personally I think Neji, being way more experienced in controlling chakra, would find out the trick behind the Rasengan way faster. Hence he doesn't need special "determination" to find out the trick.

Last, what exactly is "alive chakra" ? Naruto having the Kyubi living inside him only provides him with chakra actually taking a shape, when the Kyubi lends him chakra. Between Naruto's normal chakra and Neji's chakra, there is no difference at all.
I don't know what your point is about this "alive chakra" anyway, but I found it rather amusing