View Single Post
Old 2006-05-12, 00:33   Link #3095
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
@Mincemaker : The music box that Jun gaved to them realy seemed to have touched them deeply, specialy Sui and Shinku; whom if I remember correctly, at the time was still having problems in dealing with Gin's death..

We have to had it to Jun in the end.., he is definitly a good person at heart, and I do feel that he would sacrifice himself for them.

If such would happen to be the case in season 3; even if at the end he is able to return to life (I honestly doubt Jun would die permenantly); I am pretty sure that the moment when that happens will make the episode one of the best that have ever been made in anime.
It would be wonderful to see that. But if he does die and later comes back to life, hope they pull it off in a believable, real way; lest we are left feeling that it was just a convenient fan-service (i.e. Last Exile)

Does anyone know why they were so affected by musical boxes? I mean, does it hold any significance for the dolls? For me, I think that they were affected just because this was the first human they knew that actually gave them presents. What do you think?

Eh.. Correct me if I'm wrong, is the doll in that wedding picture SuginTou? (Its a very nice pic, btw)
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote