View Single Post
Old 2008-04-22, 15:36   Link #106
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
The quality was fantastic on the Aone etc. sub. I just thought the swearing was a bit excessive (even if there was only a little). But far be it for me to question people who actually have a decent understanding of Japanese, nevermind 4 subgroups worth.
subbing was good, nice and clear, also liked the subbing of the song karaoke, especially the ending song.

It's slight more accurate then AiA I-Z, but strangely they cut out the eyecatcher. no nya nyan, which shinsen sub does well by subbingit as well as the on screen dishes.

however i was once again surprised at the encoding quality.

Coming in a 340Mb about the same as Shinsen, yet once again, AiA I-Z comes in a 170Mb yet the encoding qulaity is...well...FANTASTIC.

dunno how many times i have to say it, but .mp4 is great compared to mkv or avi.

If you want accurate and detailed subs get shinsen, if you want great karaoke subs with clear subs get Aone, if you want good sub details, but SUPERIOR encoding, with sharp, bright and dark contrasting images at a low file size, then get AiA I-Z.

Here, i got a comparison picture, far left is AiA I-Z, to the right is Aone (the small inner is AiA I-Z again)

click to see a bigger version

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2008-04-23 at 00:14.