View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 16:20   Link #137
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Very good episode. The discussion on it is even better. Another question would be if it is even possible to revive anyone who perished in that world. This episode also empathize with an earlier scene where that cutesy thing was being chased in an attempt to kill it.

Btw, here is an example of inference to a certain meaning: your wifey is talking to you about how the electric bill for this month is so high while sitting on the dining table. She is brainstorming about what measures need to be taken to reduce consumption. You said, "let me see it." Your wife goes to pick "it" up. Mind you on the table there is a small basket of fruits, a pen, a checkbook, a harmonica, and today's mail. The question is, what exactly your wife thinks you want to see when you stated, "let me see it?"

I think most of us would answer: the mail with the electric bill on it. Yeah, its possible the husband probably wanted the harmonica to play a tune, or perhaps a piece of fruit from the basket because he did not specifically stated about what he wants. Given the discussion at hand the wifey was trying to have with the husband, however, the most obvious deduction would be he was asking for that electric bill.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote