View Single Post
Old 2011-04-25, 02:15   Link #995
n0m@n
C-Z

So what did you expect from novel vol 01 or anime ep 01? That Houki is going to be sideline forever? I like other girls too and would like the author to dedicate a book for each to finish their storyline, (with less harem and echi antics of course). Also, don't worry, there is a possibility to remove Houki from the main heroine seat, because her type of character doesn't sell LOL
My expection? I thought it was about Ichika becoming strong and getting popular with girls. Thats it. Its quite weird to keep introducing all these new girls for Ichika while it seems obvious who will be the main heroine. And the story is now focusing on Houki, so why did the author make Ichika the main charcter? If he wanted to make Houki special, he should have made her the main charcter from the begining so it would make more sense.

Funny you mention this, because Ichika himself monologue during the photo shooting session, with a close distance to Houki, that some kind of 'appearance' that he didn't recognize is hidden inside Houki (pg93)
I havent read volume 7 yet, but what you are saying is different in terms of looks(?) and that would be quite stuffed up if you are trying to compare that with how she appears to change in skills.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote