View Single Post
Old 2011-08-23, 12:20   Link #52
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's quite safe to say this franchise will remain all-ages indefinitely.
I suppose that might depend on how things work out. There's been some chatter I've read from the blogosphere that galge/eroge companies are starting to get into financial trouble as a whole, both from the still-not-over Japanese recession and the already-staggering piracy rates for galge/eroge titles. I'm sure that an ero-omake featuring the Amagami characters whose seiyuu have done ero-work before would be a bestseller, like To Heart 2 XRATED was. Kaoru wasn't nicknamed "sexhair" for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Also, given the characteristics of the characters, I somewhat doubt that anyone would be willing to go that far (except Haruka and Risa).
Actually, I hear that the original game's best endings had implied sex scenes with many of the characters (Sae is also shown pregnant, rather than just Haruka, in her best ending). And then there's that "I'm not wearing anything under this towel" bit from Ai's ending in the anime . . .

I do hope that one scene that wasn't in the anime will be added to Hibiki's arc this time around, even though it was originally from Haruka's game arc. It was a strange scene involving Haruka and Hibiki where they pretend to be Junichi's younger sisters in order to freeload a special cafeteria dish from him. You can watch it here:

http://youtu.be/3YcDENnAFVw

Even though her arc is long over, I would like to hear more of Shizuka Itou's work as Haruka in this second season. Her voice and personality are such that most people would love to be around her.