View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 22:18   Link #41
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
Ayatsuji didn't show the slightest affection toward AmagamiGuy eventough they are supposed to be going out now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
Yeah You are right
Sure she did, that's just how Tsukasa is. It's only been a month, and she's not the type to drastically change her real self (the one only Junichi sees) very quickly, or even at all. I'm GLAD she's still the same girl most of us love.

Case in point, I HIGHLY doubt she would've let anyone take photos of her like that even after insisting so much (she didn't want to, and even said after that it probably didn't have a lot of effect. To which I'd most likely agree.) It's these little things that make them the couple they are. I'm watching for the fun/interaction during all of the girls' relationships, not a string of public displays of affection. Though I wouldn't doubt that one combo is bound to be more affectionate than another.

I digress. The way they act together is exactly the way I expected them to, and it's adorable, even if it may not be the preferred/ideal relationship to some viewers.

Quote:
I don't know why junichi was scared..
I'm guessing you missed the scowl Tsukasa was giving him at the end of that photo shoot? Much to our displeasure, she's no gravure idol.