View Single Post
Old 2017-09-29, 14:25   Link #15
marvelB

Whoa, that new ministory chapter.... is Sai's ex trying to become the next Big Mom!?

Anyway, the Straw-Hats most certainly are finding themselves in a big pinch.... as Big Mom and her forces once again display their overwhelming might. However, as mentioned before, Jinbei most likely has the means of doing something about BM's living wave (in fact, perhaps the entire Sun Pirate crew can help dispel the tsunami if they're lurking somewhere nearby). As for Katakuri, while he certainly does seem to have the edge for now, I think it's also clear that Luffy indeed has a trick up his sleeve to help him deal with the commander.... after all, he's shown no signs of surrendering despite the beating he got. I dunno if it's DF awakening or Gear 5 (or if the awakening IS Gear 5), but I'm sure our rubber friend has a nice surprise in store for Mister Corn Starch.....

BTW, I thought it was kinda neat that we were properly introduced to those long-necked children of Big Mom's (Oda even mentioned them in a recent SBS!). As for the cake, it's cool to see Sanji thoroughly planned out the ingredients so quickly, and by smell, at that. Heh, I'm actually reminded a little of Toriko right now. Maybe Sanji awakened his gourmet cells.....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote